West Virginia Heritage - West Virginia is the native home of the Golden Delicious Apple, the official state fruit. Late winter in the mountains near Pickens means maple sugaring time for area residents. The sap is collected and transported to a sugar house where it’s boiled down to a thick, golden syrup. In Berkeley Springs, the Apple Butter Festival celebrates the orchards of the Eastern Panhandle. The most important cove hardwood tree was the Yellow Poplar, a species that grew to an enormous size many used for Timberwood
Scent Profile: Apple Butter, Maple Syrup & West Virginia Timber
Promotes Beard Health and strength
Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
Moisturizes deep within the follicle. allowing optimal growth conditions
- Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, soften dry patches and even reduce acne.
- Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine and helps prevent dry skin spots.
- Meadowfoam Oil - is slightly waxy and closely resembles human sebum.
- Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair and tames flyaway hairs.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Protects, moisturizes and gives hair shine
- Castor Oil - Enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin. .
- Essential Oil Blend - That Has Therapeutic properties as well as pleasant scents and good for the skin
Absolutely love this beard oil!
Nice sweet apple 🍎 fragrance that softens your beard.
a sweet scent, makes you feel like home wherever you are.
Born and raised in West by God Virginia and the heritage scent is badass. Remember making some apple butter and going to the mountains in the fall and seeing the buckets on the trees catching sap while walking on the banks of some fine trout streams. Love West Virginia and the mountains and this scent is fantastic. Not too strong but strong enough with a cinnamon sweetness to it and feels great in beard. Definitely be a return costumer, gotta get that heritage butter!!!
Perfect for anytime of the year. Def can smell the Apple butter and maple syrup. One of my new go to scents