West Virginia Heritage - West Virginia is the native home of the Golden Delicious Apple, the official state fruit. Late winter in the mountains near Pickens means maple sugaring time for area residents. The sap is collected and transported to a sugar house where it’s boiled down to a thick, golden syrup. In Berkeley Springs, the Apple Butter Festival celebrates the orchards of the Eastern Panhandle. The most important cove hardwood tree was the Yellow Poplar, a species that grew to an enormous size many used for Timberwood
Scent Profile: Apple Butter, Maple Syrup & West Virginia Timber
Promotes Beard Health and strength
Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
Moisturizes deep within the follicle. allowing optimal growth conditions
1. Bees Wax – Gives the balm its hold. It also contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing, actually locking moisture into the hair and skin
2. Shea Butter – Moisturizes, protects, and softens hair, as well as soothing dry and irritated skin
3. Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, softens dry patches, and even reduces acne.
4. Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine, and helps prevent dry skin spots.
5. Meadowfoam Oil - is slightly waxy and closely resembles human sebum.
6. Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair, and tames flyaway hairs.
7. Sweet Almond Oil – Protects, moisturizes, and gives hair shine
8. Castor Oil - Enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin.
9. Fragrance Oil Blend