Our Customer Guarantee:
It is our belief that we produce some of the most complex beard products around.
If you are not satisfied with your order we will always do whatever it takes to
make things right.
(We have a 24/7 email support. and always a quick reponse durring business hours.)
Scent Profile: Redwood root, Citron zest, Mediterranean nectar, Glazer rain & Fire
September 4,1888 5:00 pm
Starting this chapter in 1888.. I know she’s out there, not where but when...The last time I remember her alluring embrace was when I think I spotted her with whom was thought to be the famous Jack everyone fears. The ripper of his day... Once I saved her from her untimely fate, she was gone yet again. So yet another evolving historic expedition awaits...
- Promotes Beard Health and strength
- Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
- Moisturizes deep within the follicle. allowing optimal growth conditions
- Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, soften dry patches and even reduce acne.
- Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine and helps prevent dry skin spots.
- Meadowfoam Oil - is slightly waxy and closely resembles human sebum.
- Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair and tames flyaway hairs.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Protects, moisturizes and gives hair shine
- Castor Oil - Enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin. .
- Essential Oil Blend - That Has Therapeutic properties as well as pleasant scents and good for the skin
Size beard oil comes in a 1 oz dropper bottle
This is the best smelling beard oil I've smelled ever
What a great scent. Starts out like fireball whiskey then changes to a nice fresh scent. Hard to explain has multiple layers to it. My favorite scent.
This smells so damn good my girl even loves this one, miners beard products are a definite game-changer for your beard and I support them💯💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🤙🏻
Definitely my favorite scent, close 2nd is the cologne scented time traveler. This to me smells like a light big red gum, kinda cinnamony, and a little bit of citrus towards the end. Love the way this makes my beard feel.