It is our belief that we produce some of the most complex beard products around.
If you are not satisfied with your order we will ALWAYS do WHATEVER it takes to make things right. We have a 24/7 email support.
Scent Profile: Redwood root, Citron zest, Mediterranean nectar, Glazer rain & Fire
September 4,1888 5:00 pm
Starting this chapter in 1888.. I know she’s out there, not where but when...The last time I remember her alluring embrace was when I think I spotted her with whom was thought to be the famous Jack everyone fears. The ripper of his day... Once I saved her from her untimely fate, she was gone yet again. So yet another evolving historic expedition awaits...
- Promotes Beard Health and strength
- Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
- Moisturizes deep within the follicle. allowing optimal growth conditions
1. Bees Wax – Gives the balm its hold. It also contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing, actually locking moisture into the hair and skin
2. Shea Butter – Moisturizes, protects and softens hair, as well as soothing dry and irritated skin
3. Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, soften dry patches and even reduce acne.
4. Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine and helps prevent dry skin spots.
5. Meadowfoam Oil - is slightly waxy and closely resembles human sebum.
6. Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair and tames flyaway hairs.
7. Sweet Almond Oil – Protects, moisturizes and gives hair shine
8. Castor Oil - Enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin. .
9. Fragrance Oil Blend