It is our belief that we produce some of the most complex beard products around. If you are not satisfied with your order we will ALWAYS do WHATEVER it takes to
make things right. We have 24/7 email support.
Most people have heard of the grim reaper, and if not in those words exactly, they at least know of a hooded skeletal figure that carries around a weapon used to collect souls and transfer them to the afterlife, whatever your belief tells you that is. Sometimes he is even depicted as carrying an hourglass, waiting for your time to run out.
Scent Profile Smoked Mahogany, Wood Blueberry Marmalade, Maple Syrup, & Toasted Crumpet
- Promotes Beard Health and strength
- Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
- Moisturizes deep within the follicle. allowing optimal growth conditions
- Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, soften dry patches and even reduce acne.
- Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine, and helps prevent dry skin spots.
- Meadowfoam Oil - is slightly waxy and closely resembles human sebum.
- Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair, and tames flyaway hairs.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Protects, moisturizes, and gives hair shine
- Castor Oil - Enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin. .
- Essential Oil Blend - That Has Therapeutic properties as well as pleasant scents and good for the skin
Sweet Blueberry Thriller Beard Oil
Awsome !! Love the strong sweet blueberry smell, best one I have tried so far...
This scent profile is quite interesting. The best way to describe it would be a manly blueberry scent, hard to describe but definitely awesome. One of the many things I love about Miners Beard oils is that you won’t find scent profiles like these anywhere else. Another must have for the oil collection. Miners, great job on this one 👍🏼
This scent is well blended together it smells unbelievable especially in beard, great job Miners💯💯🤙🏻
I get a sweet blueberry pastry. Didn't get smoke or wood scent from it. But man does it smell fantastic! Great job guys.