It is our belief that we produce some of the most complex beard products around. If you are not satisfied with your order we will ALWAYS do WHATEVER it takes to
make things right. We have 24/7 email support.
Most people have heard of the grim reaper, and if not in those words exactly, they at least know of a hooded skeletal figure that carries around a weapon used to collect souls and transfer them to the afterlife, whatever your belief tells you that is. Sometimes he is even depicted as carrying an hourglass, waiting for your time to run out.
Scent Profile Smoked Mahogany, Wood Blueberry Marmalade, Maple Syrup, & Toasted Crumpet
- Promotes Beard Health and strength
- Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
- Moisturizes deep within the follicle. allowing optimal growth conditions
1. Bees Wax – Gives the balm its hold. It also contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing, actually locking moisture into the hair and skin
2. Shea Butter – Moisturizes, protects and softens hair, as well as soothing dry and irritated skin
3. Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, soften dry patches and even reduce acne.
4. Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine, and helps prevent dry skin spots.
5. Meadowfoam Oil - is slightly waxy and closely resembles human sebum.
6. Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair, and tames flyaway hairs.
7. Sweet Almond Oil – Protects, moisturizes, and gives hair shine
8. Castor Oil - Enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin.
9. Fragrance Oil Blend
After seeing an add on Instagram, I wanted to check out this brand. Love the smells and it really helps manage me and my husbands' beards!