Twas the night after Christmas It’s Santa’s time to begin. With his lady by his side and a drink in his hand. As Santa turns up he lights up with glee. Then shouts “next year I’ll see you, till then drinks on me!!!”
Scent Profile Spiced Cranberries, Fire Water & Whip Topping
Promotes Beard Health and strength
Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
Moisturizes deep within the follicle. allowing optimal growth conditions
- Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, soften dry patches and even reduce acne.
- Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine and helps prevent dry skin spots.
- Meadowfoam Oil - is slightly waxy and closely resembles human sebum.
- Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair and tames flyaway hairs.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Protects, moisturizes and gives hair shine
- Castor Oil - Enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin. .
- Essential Oil Blend - That Has Therapeutic properties as well as pleasant scents and good for the skin
This beard oil is fantastic. Its a delicious spiced berry scent with a soft cream smell on the back end. Its the drink Santa would have after delivering gifts to the whole world.
Feels good in the beard.