It is our belief that we produce some of the most complex beard products around. If you are not satisfied with your order we will ALWAYS do WHATEVER it takes to
make things right. We have 24/7 email support.
Most people in the bearded community know who Dan C Bearded is. If you do not, then you should know he is one of the greatest influencers/teachers within the bearded community. He is well known to give the best of the best advice to everyone that seeks his knowledge of all things bearded. We are delighted to be able to join forces with Dan C and come up with this very collab.
We along with Dan decided to go with one of his favorite scent profiles and make one of the first-ever Island Barbershop scents available.
Scent Profile: Powdery Bay Rum, Sandalwood, Earthy patchouli, Pineapples, Mango, Coconut
- Promotes Beard Health and strength
- Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
- Moisturizes deep within the follicle. allowing optimal growth conditions
1. Bees Wax – Gives the balm its hold. It also contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing, actually locking moisture into the hair and skin
2. Shea Butter – Moisturizes, protects and softens hair, as well as soothing dry and irritated skin
3. Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, soften dry patches and even reduce acne.
4. Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine and helps prevent dry skin spots.
5. Meadowfoam Oil - is slightly waxy and closely resembles human sebum.
6. Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair and tames flyaway hairs.
7. Sweet Almond Oil – Protects, moisturizes and gives hair shine
8. Castor Oil - Enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin.
9. Fragrance Oil Blend
Oil is awesome but my beard loves the balm it more of an conditioning balm