- Promotes Beard Health and strength
- Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
- Moisturizes deep within the follicle. allowing optimal growth conditions
- Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, soften dry patches and even reduce acne.
- Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine and helps prevent dry skin spots.
- Meadowfoam Oil - is slightly waxy and closely resembles human sebum.
- Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair and tames flyaway hairs.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Protects, moisturizes and gives hair shine
- Castor Oil - Enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin. .
- Essential Oil Blend - That Has Therapeutic properties as well as pleasant scents and good for the skin
Ok. Here we go. Most beard oils lose their essence after a few hours, that's a fact. Chief Logan beard oul lasts much longer, even longer than what the description says. 12 hours is no exaggeration. In fact, even after a shower I can still smell it.
Get this oil now, you won't be disappointed.
A "Chief Logan" blend got me curious. The oils in it are healthy for a beard's growth and grooming, and it keeps a beard oiled all day. But what kind of scent captures "Chief Logan"?
Whatever the answer may be, this Chief Logan scent is sweet-smelling like dark syrup with a lingering bitter-aroma like the darkest of chocolates. (This makes my fourth bottle to buy!) It's like late Spring when the wind carries the scent of sweetness, and the warming weather nears the start of Summer.
I very happy with the products I received
!An amazing blend of very unique scents, it's definitely one of my favorites. Grab it before it's gone.... you won't be disappointed!
I really enjoy the scent profile this product presents. You get the smell of an incredible pipe tobacco scent followed up by a subtle fruity berry scent that lasted nearly all day. The feel in beard is incredible.