- Promotes Beard Health and strength
- Seals in moisture, preventing beard itch
- Moisturizes deep within the follicle. allowing optimal growth conditions
1. Bees Wax – Gives the balm its hold. It also contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing, actually locking moisture into the hair and skin
2. Shea Butter – Moisturizes, protects and softens hair, as well as soothing dry and irritated skin
3. Argan Oil - It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, soften dry patches and even reduce acne.
4. Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine and helps prevent dry skin spots.
5. Meadowfoam Oil - is slightly waxy and closely resembles human sebum.
6. Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair, and tames flyaway hairs.
7. Sweet Almond Oil – protects, moisturizes, and gives hair shine
8. Castor Oil - Enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin.
9. Fragrance Oil Blend